At WOD Relief we know there’s a time and a place for a full bottle of WOD Relief, and that time and place is usually not on an airplane or when you’re on the go.
These packets are free, with a small flat-rate shipping fee ($1.99 in the U.S.). We’d ship them for free if we could! But until we amass a Tony Stark-like fortune, we gotta cover at least some of our costs…
Each packet is good for 2-3 uses (unless you’re a full-body user, in which case it will last you just one application each) so you can slather it on and really give WOD Relief a good go.
We decided to offer up FREE sample packs for a few reasons:
- So you don’t have to fork over the dough for a full bottle until you’re confidently, hopelessly, devotedly in love with WOD Relief.
- Because getting through airport security is painful enough without having to hand over your bottle of WOD Relief to the TSA for being over the 3.4 oz limit (WOD Relief bottles are 4 ounces).
- Because as much as we love the idea of you walking around with a full bottle of WOD Relief in your purse or travel bag, we recognize it’s not always practical.
- So you can share the love if you’re the sharing type. No judgment if you’re not… But props to you if you are.
What should I know about WOD Relief?
You should know that WOD Relief is pumped full of all natural essential oils. When we say pumped full, we really mean it.
Part of our development process included pushing the limits with how much essential oil we could pack into our cream without it totally liquifying. This was part stubbornness, part “just to see what happened,” and part because as athletes we have an unhealthy sense of competition and wanted to seriously demolish any competitors.
As a result, WOD Relief has 8x more essential oils by volume than major competitors, which means its heating and cooling is power packed and–in the words of some of our favorite athletes–is “magic sauce.”
ALL THE TIME AND EVERYWHERE. Just kidding (really, this stuff is super powerful and is for external use only–it shouldn’t be applied to eyes, on broken/irritated skin, and should not be used in…sensitive places… And please don’t ingest it. That would be horrible).
Our recommendations for PRACTICAL use are:
- Before a workout to warm up and loosen your muscles*
- After a workout to provide heating and cooling benefits to encourage circulation and recovery*
- As part of your post-workout routine to help form workout habits (yes, this is really a thing)*
- Before bed on overworked muscles so the midnight angel of feel-good-amazingness may visit and bless you* with less soreness when you wake in the morning
Other things you might want to know:
Directions: Adults and children over 12 years: Massage into affected areas. Repeat as necessary.
Children 12 years or younger and women who are pregnant: Consult with your doctor.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use on broken or irritated skin. Do not wrap or bandage area after application. Do not use with heating or cooling pads. Keep out of reach of children. Stop use if redness or irritation develops. In case of accidental ingestion, contact Poison Control immediately.
Ingredients: Aqua, Cornmint (Mentha arvensis) oil, Wintergreen (Gaultheria yunnanensis) oil, White Camphor (Cinnamomum camphora) oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus) oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Stearic acid, Cinnamon bark (Cinammomum verum) oil, Cedarwood Texas (Juniperus mexicana) oil, PEG-100 Stearate, Polysorbate-20, Copaiba (Copaifera officinalis) oil, Menthol (Mentha arvensis) crystals, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate / Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cayenne Pepper (Capsicum annuum) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Caprylic Capric Triglycerides, Clove (Syzygium aromaticum) oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylyl Alcohol, Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) Gel, Almond (Prunus amygdalus dulcis) Oil, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, allantoin, Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Extract, Hexylene Glycol, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium PCA, Tetra sodium EDTA.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.